New tires/wheels installed

Anything relating to Wheels, Tires, and Brake options and upgrades...

Moderator: volvite

TNhunter

New tires/wheels installed

Postby TNhunter » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:15 pm

I just had the 18" Frontier midnight edition black take-off wheels that I bought a couple weekends ago installed on my 2012 model S 4x4 Pathfinder.

I bought Falken Wildpeak AT3W 265/65r18 tires for them which is one size up from the tire Nissan has on the midnight edition Frontier.

Needless to say I'm very happy with how it turned out! I was concerned there wouldn't be enough clearance for the one size up tire - but there's plenty of clearance. I was also concerned about how these tires would ride as far as comfort and sound. They're great. No noise to speak of - so they're very similar to the Michelin Defenders I've always used on this Pathy. And they ride very smooooooth.

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:33 pm

Wow!
How awesome is that!
You did well

TNhunter

Postby TNhunter » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:46 pm

Really makes this thing look like a completely different vehicle. I've been wanting black wheels on this dude for a while and had my eyes on those Midnight edition wheels. I've even asked guys with midnight edition Frontiers if they were soon going to replace their wheels and lift their truck trying to find a set. Had my local Nissan dealer watching for a set (although figured they'd never ever call me).

smj999smj
Site Admin

Postby smj999smj » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:32 am

It's a nice looking combo with the Falken tires!

Return to “R51 Brakes, Tires, and Wheels”