Stock Audio Quality

Oh yeah, it's the geek bling with flashing lights, just can't get enough.

Moderator: volvite

Broheemthememe

Stock Audio Quality

Postby Broheemthememe » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:34 pm

Has anyone noticed how amazing the audio quality is in most modern pathfinders. The speakers are beyond amazing. I was wondering if this was only for the R52s like mine or if the older generations have the same booming bass.

smj999smj
Site Admin

Postby smj999smj » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:28 am

I'm not sure what the current model years are using, but the early R52 w/ Bose used the same subwoofer speakers that were used by the R51 w/ Bose. The subwoofer housing was a different shape, of course, do to the different body style. I'm happy with the Bose system in my '06 LE; it's not "through your body" bass driving like a system with 10"+ subwoofers, but it's more than adequate for someone who wants to retain some of their remaining hearing. :wink:

dobert

Postby dobert » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:45 am

I'm very pleased with my Bose system also, although I'm thinking of upgrading the head unit.

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:17 am

dobert wrote:I'm very pleased with my Bose system also, although I'm thinking of upgrading the head unit.
this may be expensive..
isnt the mpg display and the clock controlled thru the stock headunit as well?

Of course I am not a stereo Guru just remembered talking to a service advisor when my bose wasn't keeping the time/mpg memory on the display

Return to “NAV/GPS/Audio/Electronics”