Thanks for the help, '95 auto to man swap

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

68LSS1

Thanks for the help, '95 auto to man swap

Postby 68LSS1 » Sun May 11, 2014 3:10 pm

About two years ago I bought a '95 Pathfinder with a blown auto tranny from a buddy who had already bought a '95 pick up parts truck and then had to move. I was looking for a first vehicle for my son and after reading up on the Pathfinders figured it would be a great vehicle. WE got a heck of deal based on my buddies situation and proceeded over a couple months to swap out the transmissions and as the truck had a limited slip rear, we swapped out the differentials as well. We used all new hydraulics for the clutch including the flywheel and ended up replacing the radiator, shocks, cat, O2 sensor, tires as well as all the normal tune up stuff.

The son is off to school now and I got two issues I need to post in the proper forum for some help on so I can pass her on but wanted to say although I didn't register then, I found everything I needed from this forum (or where I needed to go to find out). The swap came out great, cruise and everything worked like factory...it looked factory except for the carpet. So thanks to a great forum.

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Tue May 13, 2014 3:04 pm

welcome

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”