Vinyl, Plasti Dip or Hydro Graphics?

Upgrades and modifications to Trims, Seats, Carpets, Roof Racks, Panels, Dashboard, Bumpers, Rocksliders, Paint, Decals...

Moderator: volvite

HoneyMonster256

Vinyl, Plasti Dip or Hydro Graphics?

Postby HoneyMonster256 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:01 pm

so I am wanting to change the look of the pathfinder, I want to get rid of all the chrome, wondering which would be best to do?

I want to change the front cover, possibly the bumper like an EVO mod, the side mirror covers, door handles & rear hatch handle that is chrome, Which would be a good way?

houseofgrafix

Re: Vinyl, Plasti Dip or Hydro Graphics?

Postby houseofgrafix » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:14 pm

HoneyMonster256 wrote:so I am wanting to change the look of the pathfinder, I want to get rid of all the chrome, wondering which would be best to do?

I want to change the front cover, possibly the bumper like an EVO mod, the side mirror covers, door handles & rear hatch handle that is chrome, Which would be a good way?
Plasti-dip is the way to go!

HoneyMonster256

Postby HoneyMonster256 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:19 pm

Why plasti dip? Because if I am looking for a more carbon fiber look the plasti dip wont work.

sunpro2010

Postby sunpro2010 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:02 pm

you can do the carbon fiber look with plasti dip. there is a video on dipyourcar.com

sunpro2010

Re: Vinyl, Plasti Dip or Hydro Graphics?

Postby sunpro2010 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:16 am

HoneyMonster256 wrote:so I am wanting to change the look of the pathfinder, I want to get rid of all the chrome, wondering which would be best to do?

Depends on what you are going for, temporary or permanent. Vinyl is only good if you have a pro install it and it is hard to remove if you change your mind. Plasti dip is a great product you can do your self by watching a few youtube videos. Hydro graphics would best be done by a pro but can be done at home. It is a permanent solution so make sure it is what you want.

nismofan

Postby nismofan » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:09 pm

Or just paint them. Much durable than vinyl and plastidip, and easy to do. Just prep it well so it will last longer.

Return to “R51 Body Interior and Exterior”