TheNissanPath, going live.

Moderator: volvite

RacerZX
Site Admin

TheNissanPath, going live.

Postby RacerZX » Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:04 pm

Well, deep breath, here we go, going live with a new forum.

As I purchased my 2006 Pathfinder a couple weeks ago, I was dismayed at the total lack of good Pathfinder dedicated forums out there. Sure there were single sub-forums at various web sites with all generations of Pathfinders mixed together, or Pathfinder/XTerra/Frontiers mixed together, or flat out all Nissan trucks mixed together...makes it really hard to get help from people knowledgeable with what you have and find the information you need.

I'm used to sites like twinturbo.net, nissanmurano.org, tdiclub.com, etc...good sites, well organized, lots of traffic, simply fantastic resources for owners of those vehicles. So, to fix this obvious lack for us Pathfinder owners, here's TheNissanPath.com (also available as Pathfinderforum.org).

To make things even more interesting, I'm an associate editor for Nissan Sport Magazine, and my Pathfinder will be a "Project Car" for them. Hopefully traffic pulled from their magazine and site plus technical news about the Project will help get this forum jump-started and assist us in building a helpful and technically knowledgeable community.

Return to “Announcements”