New to me 2005 LE in Columbus Ohio

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

SHAKEnBLAKE

New to me 2005 LE in Columbus Ohio

Postby SHAKEnBLAKE » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:48 pm

I just got a 2005 White PF LE with 84000 miles. Pretty much bone stock except for 2 DVD players in the headrests, which I'll never use.

It replaced my 2001 Acura MDX which is known for having transmission issues. Mine was no exception and it started slipping around 140K.

I wanted something 4x4 with heated leather and a third row, and after nearly dropping 40K on a new 4runner with barely enough head room, I decided to roll the dice on a nice used Nissan. I really like all the Nissan's I've ridden in during the past few years.

The PO informed me that he performed the tranny cooler bypass somewhere around 75K. Hopefully he got it in time, I haven't had time to check, and didn't fully understand the problem at the time he was telling me.

My plans? Not sure. I'll definitely perform little mods like tint, HID headlights (suggestions welcome), etc. I MIGHT look into a lift and some bigger tires, we'll see. If that happens, I'll play around with the idea of rock sliders and bumpers, etc. It also needs a brake job (again, suggestions welcome) I can't seem to find any unanimous vote on which brakes are the best for this beast.

You can keep your eyes peeled for me waking up threads from the dead! I almost posted on a 2009 thread about removing the cowl the other day. I removed mine and hit it with some black Krylon Fusion.

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:01 am

welcome

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”