authorized OEM parts dealers

Topics related to Lights, Radio, Stereo, Headunits, Alternators...

Moderator: volvite

DrBeavis

authorized OEM parts dealers

Postby DrBeavis » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:41 pm

i am in the process of looking for an IPDM for my '05 pathy, but i cannot seem to determine which of the online sellers are actually the authorized OEM parts dealers, instead of just posing as such. i even called Nissan, but all they could give me were the car dealers. the guy on the other end sounded as though i was the first person in history who was looking specifically for a parts dealer, and not a car dealer. so here i am, hoping to get a few references of the online OEM parts dealers who are authorized by Nissan to sell their parts. thank you for your time and help!

eieio
Sponsored Member

Postby eieio » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:11 am

i seriously doubt that there are any
it's likely to be against Nissans Dealership contracts to put businesses in competition with their dealerships for parts sales

smj999smj
Site Admin

Postby smj999smj » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:28 am

Many use www.CourtesyParts.com. They are actually Courtesy Nissan in Texas. They have very good prices and service. I used to use 1stAAANissanParts.com, which was Mike Barney Nissan in NY State. They had the best prices, but it seems they took down their site.

DrBeavis

Postby DrBeavis » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:37 pm

eieio wrote:i seriously doubt that there are any
it's likely to be against Nissans Dealership contracts to put businesses in competition with their dealerships for parts sales
so are all these sites selling knock-offs?

DrBeavis

Postby DrBeavis » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:38 pm

smj999smj wrote:Many use www.CourtesyParts.com. They are actually Courtesy Nissan in Texas. They have very good prices and service. I used to use 1stAAANissanParts.com, which was Mike Barney Nissan in NY State. They had the best prices, but it seems they took down their site.
thank you for the info! is there any way to tell if those sites are authorized Nissan part dealers?

smj999smj
Site Admin

Postby smj999smj » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:24 am

They are Nissan dealers. Courtesy Nissan is a dealer in Texas and 1stAAANissanParts was Mike Barney Nissan in NY State. They sell genuine Nissan parts online at a significant discount. I don't know of any genuine Nissan part sellers that aren't Nissan dealers.

Npath

Re: authorized OEM parts dealers

Postby Npath » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:19 pm

DrBeavis wrote:i am in the process of looking for an IPDM for my '05 pathy, but i cannot seem to determine which of the online sellers are actually the authorized OEM parts dealers, instead of just posing as such. i even called Nissan, but all they could give me were the car dealers. the guy on the other end sounded as though i was the first person in history who was looking specifically for a parts dealer, and not a car dealer. so here i am, hoping to get a few references of the online OEM parts dealers who are authorized by Nissan to sell their parts. thank you for your time and help!
try courtesyparts.com. It is an all Nissan website.

NmexMAX

Postby NmexMAX » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:12 pm

I also use www.courtesyparts.com

They're located in Texas, but whenever items are ordered, they typically get you the part the fastest by using other dealers near you.

My stuff usually comes from a dealer out of California.

DrBeavis

Postby DrBeavis » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:07 am

thanks everyone for your feedback. looks like courtesyparts it is, especially since the price is about $90 less than buying from my local Nissan dealer.

Return to “R51 Electrical”