License Plate Light

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

falcondrgn

Postby falcondrgn » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:17 pm

The screw is directly to the right of each lens, I think i have that S shape tool you are talking about, I will try to use that to see if I can loosen the screws and unscrew the rest of finger after its loose.

On the 05's the right license plate light is sanwiched between the lens and the unlock glass handle and that seems impossible to remove. Is it the same for the 08's?

Thanks for your reply

08Datsun wrote:Well there must be some difference as I reached it no problem. Is the screw to the side of the lens? Perhaps the '08's are mounted lower in the bezel?

I used to have a cheap screw driver in the shape of an "S" with one side having a flat blade and a phillips on the other. I bet something like that could snake up there to get to it.

08Datsun

Postby 08Datsun » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:46 am

Ah. It sounds different. The glass handle is all the way to the right on the '08s, not around the light.

falcondrgn

Postby falcondrgn » Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:00 pm

Damn, that means I have to take apart the whole damn panel on the inside. Can't believe it is that hard to change out the license plate lights on this pathfinder. This has got to be a design flaw. Thanks for chiming in though.

08Datsun wrote:Ah. It sounds different. The glass handle is all the way to the right on the '08s, not around the light.

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”