O2 sensor - front driver's wheel well

Attack of the unibody snatchers! Styling and handling refined or bland? You decide.

Moderator: volvite

ViperGTS19801

O2 sensor - front driver's wheel well

Postby ViperGTS19801 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:56 pm

Hey all,

My poor old Pathy is having trouble in a couple different ways, and I am working on getting it into well enough shape to get through the winter. I'll be replacing the front struts soon, but aside from that, I have another problem.

After a front-end collision last year, the air tube going from the front of the SUV up above the wheel well on the driver's side came off. Due to the warping of the front of the vehicle, it wound up coming off, taking the sensor with it. Fortunately, the actual coupler was not ripped off the wiring, so my belief is that the tube and the sensor just need to be replaced.

That having been said, can I get that air tube and sensor online? I was having a little trouble finding the exact parts. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Mark

smj999smj
Site Admin

Postby smj999smj » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:51 pm

The O2 sensors are in the exhaust manifolds and in the pipes. I think what you are referring to is possibly the intake air temp sensor. Hard to help you find parts if you don't give provide a year for your Pathfinder. R50's came with two different engines in the USA: the VG33E and the VQ35DE.

Return to “1996-2004 Pathfinder (R50)”