Sansone Rt. 1 Automall (Avenel/Woodbridge NJ)

Discuss your dealer buying and servicing experiences here. And just the facts mam, let's keep the libel to a minimum please.

Moderator: volvite

GimmieSumMo72

Sansone Rt. 1 Automall (Avenel/Woodbridge NJ)

Postby GimmieSumMo72 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:11 pm

The worst car buying experience of my life!

I went there because it was the nearest Nissan Dealer to me.

My 1st experience was in December 2003 to purchase a 2004 Frontier SC fully loaded in silver. But the salesman was trying to sell me a 2003 Frontier XE, totally not what I wanted!

At first I got a deal with 0.9% financing and $2500 cash back off MSRP for the 2004 SC. So I finally ordered it and put my $1000 deposit down and expecting the truck 3 days later. The 3 days go by and I was still expecting a call to pick up the truck so I call them and they tell me that they crashed my truck upon delivery 2 days prior! So the salesman and manager get back to trying to sell me the '03 XE out of their stock!

By this time I really needed a reliable mode of transportation, so I got suckered into accepting an '04 SC at full MSRP no rate deal on the financing, only $2k cash back, and applied my original deposit check on top of the MSRP.

I just wanted to get out of their with a new vehicle!

I took delivery with parts owed to me. They tell me that I need to make a weekday appt b/c they don't do long jobs on the weekends. So when that day came, I took the day off and went 1st thing in the morning. When I get their they had me wait 2 hours just to tell me that my parts weren't in! I flip out on the service manager and set up an appt for the following week. They get done with their work and then they try to charge me for decals and the time to put them on!

Needless to say, that was the last time I went there for service!

I had a 2nd experience with them as well!

Before I purchased my current (2007 SE-Off Road) Pathfinder, I went there to look at either the Quest or the PF... was there for 30 mins with the family and no one ever approached me. So I went with the internet route... They started SPAMing me with offers with for a Pathfinder S. Something I told them that I wasn't interested in. So I ended up purchasing one from Windsor Nissan.

Never again....

Return to “Praise or Postal?”