Chrome Door Handles

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

falcondrgn

Chrome Door Handles

Postby falcondrgn » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:06 pm

Hello,

Does anyone have pics of the R51 Pathy with chrome door handles? I am trying to decide if I should get the covers for the handles. Thanks!

rodg

Re: Chrome Door Handles

Postby rodg » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:28 am

falcondrgn wrote:Hello,

Does anyone have pics of the R51 Pathy with chrome door handles? I am trying to decide if I should get the covers for the handles. Thanks!
Here you go...I also recently bought the rear door chrome covers.

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:28 am

truck looks nice. looks like you have window visors.how do you like the them?

rodg

Postby rodg » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:39 pm

JAHBLESSINGS wrote:truck looks nice. looks like you have window visors.how do you like the them?
Thanks. Those window visors are the Weathertech. I love them.

falcondrgn

Postby falcondrgn » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:24 pm

Hi,

Thanks so much for the pics. Im planning on getting the chrome door covers as well as the chrome mirror covers also, how do u like the door covers? and if u dont mind me asking how much u paid for them? I am alil put off by the chrome mirror covers bc it uses double sided tape and if I were to ever get sick of them and decide to remove it then it would damage the paint on the mirrors. how do u like them so far? any regrets? praises? and what kind of bugshield do you have? it doesnt look like factory ones, could u post a pic of the front of your truck showing the bug shield along with the chrome mirror covers? Thanks for your input!

rodg wrote:
JAHBLESSINGS wrote:truck looks nice. looks like you have window visors.how do you like the them?
Thanks. Those window visors are the Weathertech. I love them.

rodg

Postby rodg » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:08 pm

I can't remember how much I paid for them. I bought them from a guy in EBAY. The bug shield is OEM and I bought it from Courtesyparts.com. Here is a Picture of the front end.

falcondrgn

Postby falcondrgn » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:00 am

Great, thank you so much for the pics again. Does the Chrome covers use 3M tape like the door handles? How secure is the stick ons? any rattling during high speeds? Thanks so much once again for your pics! I think i will get the mirror covers along with the door covers now. Cheers!

rodg wrote:I can't remember how much I paid for them. I bought them from a guy in EBAY. The bug shield is OEM and I bought it from Courtesyparts.com. Here is a Picture of the front end.

rodg

Postby rodg » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:37 am

[quote="falcondrgn"]Great, thank you so much for the pics again. Does the Chrome covers use 3M tape like the door handles? How secure is the stick ons? any rattling during high speeds? Thanks so much once again for your pics! I think i will get the mirror covers along with the door covers now. Cheers!

Yes, it uses the 3M tape. I've had these for almost 2 years now. It is very secure and no rattles.

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”