93 nissan pathfinder part out

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

edicer2

93 nissan pathfinder part out

Postby edicer2 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:13 pm

Ok so I recently broke the timing belt so I dont want to put anymore more money into this Pathfinder since the frame is junk. I am getting a new one soon hopefully. I dont know really what to say here besides its tan, 200k miles, 5 speed, SE, almost fully loaded. I also recently bought a keyless entry remote and by the time it came in the mail the timing belt had already broke and the one Im looking at doesnt have keyless entry so I guess im going to sell it also. It has grey interior and is MINT inside the outside as you can tell the rocker and bottom part of the door have been sprayed with bedliner. So far the tranny has been resevered for my buddy. But for the most part the whole truck is able to get parted. I am also keeping the tires and rims there might be a few other little things i might hold off on until i see that i got everything i need for my new one. It doesnt hurt to ask. It also has new rear struts replaced last december i think they were monrow or something that starts with a M. I will get pictures of anything that is needed let me know.

NOTE:JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW IM NOT THAT GREAT AT KNOWING WHAT STUFF IS CALLED SO EXPLAIN IT WELL UNLESS ITS A SIMPLE THING. IM NOT THAT CAR SAVY. ALSO I ONLY HAVE THE BASIC TOOLS SO DONT ASK OFR ANYTHING TO HARD TO GET OFF RIGHT NOW. I AM BRINGING IT TO MY BUDDYS SHOP TO GET THE BIG PARTS OFF (LIKE ALXES AND TRANNY AND TCASE AND SOME OTHERS REQUESTED...). THANKS!!!

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll23 ... athfinder/

blink32
Sponsored Member

Postby blink32 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:38 pm

Doubt you will get much interest here but you should at-least post a city and state. That will help.

BillyBanana

Postby BillyBanana » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:03 pm

do you still have these parts?

edicer2

Postby edicer2 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:50 am

Sorry all i have left is the ecu, abs computer, securtiy computer, brand new key fob, 1 headlight, blower motor, side vents for the rear windows,blinkers, corner lights and thats it. I am in mankato minnesota.

medic415

Postby medic415 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:50 pm

I'm looking for the passenger side interior door panel, without power windows, would you send me pics?

rockstar0917

A couple things....

Postby rockstar0917 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:28 am

I need shocks that hold up the trunk gate, and the vent infront of the windshield on the hood drivers side.

msg me if you can do it, il send u a check

~G{}{}BER~

Postby ~G{}{}BER~ » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:36 am

I'm not entirely sure what the part is called (part of the lower control arm?) but I'm having a hard time finding a replacement

Here is a picture of the part I'm looking for (this pic is taken from the drivers side, behind the wheel/tire), I need the bar that the two bolts shown in the picture hold, and the part that goes through the metal piece in the right hand side of the picture. Sorry I'm not being very descriptive, again, I'm not sure what this part is called and the one in my picture is snapped in two.

RoDy

Postby RoDy » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:08 am

you dont happen to have the little amplifier that goes behind the radio with the wire harness?

Rogue9

Postby Rogue9 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:20 am

edicer2 wrote:Sorry all i have left is the ecu, abs computer, securtiy computer, brand new key fob, 1 headlight, blower motor, side vents for the rear windows,blinkers, corner lights and thats it. I am in mankato minnesota.
Umm guys, I think you need to read and check the date of the originating thread.

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”