Leaking fluid

Attack of the unibody snatchers! Styling and handling refined or bland? You decide.

Moderator: volvite

jetstream87

Leaking fluid

Postby jetstream87 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:37 pm

I came to notice that I was hearing a hissing sound from the car in which I thought it was coming from one of the tires but when I look into my temp gauge the car was close to overheating, at the time I had the a/c on (cold) in which I quickly pulled to a empty parking space while I was at the ATM. When I pop the hood up I though it was the oil but oil levels were good, no leaks under the car, visible in the engine. I still came to be hearing the hissing sound in which after a careful visual inspection came to notice that the hissing came from a small hose located at the back of the engine. It was throwing a small vapor leak in which it was small sprinkling. Can anyone tell me where I can find the hose in which I have the car sitting in my driveway for close a week since the mechanic cannot find the OEM part. This has became an AOG situation like they say at work meaning Aircraft On Ground and need the part fast to have it operating again.

[/img]Image

jetstream87

Postby jetstream87 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:46 pm

This is a 1997 Nissan Pathfinder SE

smj999smj
Site Admin

Postby smj999smj » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:08 pm

Try these link to a part diagram that may help you find what you are looking for:

http://www.nissanpartsdeal.com/parts-li ... iping.html

Return to “1996-2004 Pathfinder (R50)”