Third Row Seat Floor Liner

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

falcondrgn

Third Row Seat Floor Liner

Postby falcondrgn » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:46 am

Hi,

For those of you that have a 3rd row seat floor liner are you able to put the seat down for extra cargo room with the floor liner in place or do you need to take the floor liner our before you can flatten out the 3rd row seats? If you are able to put the seats down with the floor liner, which brand floor liners do you have? Thanks so much in advance.

Triffid
Sponsored Member

Postby Triffid » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:25 am

Yes, the seat will fold without any problems... I use the Husky Floor Liners... You can see all of them in place in the photos in my signature below... Hope this helps............. Triffid

HillbillyJake

Postby HillbillyJake » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:21 am

Triffid, I noticed you have the Gibson exhaust. does it give the truck a nice sound? do you notice much of a difference form inside? I am interested in the exhaust for my truck.

falcondrgn

Postby falcondrgn » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:28 am

Hi Triffid,

your pathfinder is sweeeet, thanks for the pics, I think i will go ahead and order the husky liners as well, they look really flush and nice in your car, now I wont be afraid of ppl dirtying up my carpet. THanks once again!

Triffid wrote:Yes, the seat will fold without any problems... I use the Husky Floor Liners... You can see all of them in place in the photos in my signature below... Hope this helps............. Triffid

Triffid
Sponsored Member

Postby Triffid » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:13 pm

Glad the info helped... I have these mats in both my trucks and I'm sold on them!!...
The exhaust was one of the first ones they made and I have had no problems (unlike some others) with this system... It does have a bit of a growl... It works very well with the cold air intake... Not sure how it would be without the intake or the intake without the exhaust......... Triffid

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”