Canadian Supplier

Topics relating to Lift Kits, Suspension, Steering...

Moderator: volvite

NWPathfinder

Canadian Supplier

Postby NWPathfinder » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:04 am

Hey Guys,

I can't seem to find the Steering bushings anywhere in Canada. Though I haven't tried the dealer yet. I wanted the PRG ones but, they don't ship to Canada. :(

https://www.prgproducts.com/product-pag ... k-bushings

Anybody have any insight on where to get some to Canada. I guess I could use a clearing house but, that just seems a pain.
Thoughts?

UPDATE: -- Sadly PRG won't ship to Canada but I read good reviews about the SuperPro ones from Suspension.com out of Texas and they ship to Canada. So I will document it, when they arrive. :D

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Re: Canadian Supplier

Postby palmerwmd » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:52 pm

yes, please let us know how that vendor works out. :)
We have enough Canadian members and lurkers that info will add to our community.

NWPathfinder

Postby NWPathfinder » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:23 pm

Super pro review and Suspension.com supplier for Canadian peeps.

Ok so full disclosure, I wussed out installing the Power Steering bushings. I didn't have all the proper tools to do it and those bolts on the Rack were just too intimidating. So I took it to a local shop that did the job, and alignment for $200 Canadian. I've seen lots of videos but, I just couldn't go for it. As far as Suspension.com and Superflo bushings. WOW, what a difference. Tighter feel, no more vibration in the steering wheel. Very happy with the new SuperPro bushings. Suspension.com is amazing. I ordered the parts on a Tuesday from their Texas Warehouse and by Thursday afternoon the same week they were at my door step on Vancouver Island BC.

Anyways, the mechanics said it was an easy job and the bushing kit went in with ease!
Just thought I'd share!

silverarrow27

Postby silverarrow27 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:18 am

Thanks for the update and feedback. These are definitely on my list to do.

Return to “R51 Suspension and Steering”