ZAMBIA 🇿🇲

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

KalumbaBwale

ZAMBIA 🇿🇲

Postby KalumbaBwale » Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:49 pm

My 08 YD25 decided she doesn't want to accelerate as well as before.

I've swapped out the boost sensor... No effect
Fitted a brand new turbo (old one had oil on the compression side) still no power.

Help :|

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Re: ZAMBIA 🇿🇲

Postby palmerwmd » Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:40 pm

Welcome to thenissanpath!
Your engine is not sold in the USA and most of our membership is from here, :oops: but I am hopeful we may still find someone to help you. not common in the USA .

Is the check engine light on and if so can you get your hands on a reader to read the error code?

PS: Also we are currently in the middle of some server problems and the website is just coming back from an outage so please bear with us.
If your pot were to disappear when we rest the forums please consider a repost

silverarrow27

Re: ZAMBIA 🇿🇲

Postby silverarrow27 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:42 pm

Welcome!

You probably have a boost leak if you've replaced the turbo and boost sensor. Could be a cracked vacuum line as well. Was the wastegate also replaced? If not the wastegate, then I suggest going through all your vacuum lines and also check for boost leaks like cracks in your couplers, loose clamps, leaky/bad bypass valve if it came factory with one.

I'm guessing you don't have a boost gauge connected to see what your vacuum idle is and how much boost if any is being built when driving?

Also, we do have an R51 specific section here so any questions asked there will probably get more eyes on your post/issue as I know we have a few members here with the 2.5L engine.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”