SPC Upper control arms

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

BMXPath

SPC Upper control arms

Postby BMXPath » Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:21 pm

My gamble can be someone else's gain!
I have a set of SPC upper control arms. They were on my Pathfinder for less than two weeks. These are the upgrade/ performance style ones with ball joints that have +/- 2 degrees of camber adjustment and 1.5 degrees of caster adjustment.
I bought them brand new on Jan 19th. I installed them Feb 1st and removed them Feb 11th.
I took a gamble when I tried these on my Pathfinder. I have a 2wd that is lowered 1 inch. These are designed for Pathfinder/ Frontier/ X-terra with 2 to 3 inches of lift. I bought them knowing what they are designed for but was hoping they would work... I liked the design and the adjustability.
Well, +/- 2 degrees isn't enuff for something that is lowered instead of raised. I could not get the alignment within specs.
I bought these control arms for $217 each. With shipping they were $483 for both.
I will sell them for $375 including shipping (48 states).
I will post pics of them when I get home this evening.

silverarrow27

Re: SPC Upper control arms

Postby silverarrow27 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:23 am

Good luck with your sale. Someone's going to get a nice set of UCAs for a great price.

What you're needing is a drop spindle kit. I thought one was available for the Frontier. If I find it, I'll PM you the link.

AS_The_Crow_Flys

Re: SPC Upper control arms

Postby AS_The_Crow_Flys » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:15 pm

This is one of those things I want but don't need unfortunately.

Did you ever find a buyer for these? Someone should bite.

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”