Headlight ‘Build’

Upgrades and modifications to Trims, Seats, Carpets, Roof Racks, Panels, Dashboard, Bumpers, Rocksliders, Paint, Decals...

Moderator: volvite

SlaywareWantsTSwap

Headlight ‘Build’

Postby SlaywareWantsTSwap » Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:21 am

Hey all, pretty new here but I’ve been looking online for a while now trying to get some black-housing headlights for my 2012 Pathfinder.

Turns out, the only ones made are the $1200 ones that Code Pathfinder has…

Needless to say I’m not spending that much so I decided to crack mine open and paint them myself!

Here are the results:

https://ibb.co/8rShHNV

I used silicone sealant to reseal, it’s been through the Louisiana weather more than a few times now and has held up amazingly. Very happy with the results.

If you’re going to do this, go up to your local junkyard and buy the absolute cheapest headlights they got and try it on them first. Don’t ruin the only headlights you have!

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Re: Headlight ‘Build’

Postby palmerwmd » Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:20 am

Looks great!

And welcome to The Nissan Path!

LF81

Postby LF81 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:55 am

Came out very nice! 8)

Thupertrooper

Postby Thupertrooper » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:26 pm

I have a set of ebay projectors that i want to open up and swap out with some h1 projectors I got off a 2015 ford taurus, just need to find LED bulbs to see if the projectors have a clean line. My HIDs gave out and wont be going back to that technology.

If I can polish my OEM lens I would prefer that housing since the ebay ones are made of the cheapest materials, but clear lens.
Ill post what ever mess I do lol.

Great job on yours, the black on black is cleann.

Return to “R51 Body Interior and Exterior”