what do you want from us????

You gotta Love these old VG30E/i powered beasts, raw truck DNA to the core.

Moderator: volvite

cruzstyle

what do you want from us????

Postby cruzstyle » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:50 am

what things would you as members like to see from the moderators and admin?

i have started the how-to listing so far. what do you guys think of this? is it a good thing a bad thing, a waste of time?? let me know

would you like to see more quick reference list? things that have general information on it like bolt pattern, tire size, bulb sizes, oil types, oil filters. stuff like that? please let us know how we can make this site better. we are slowly because a great force in the Nissan pathfinder world and want to do everything we can to make this site bigger and better for you the people.

*note this post will not be permanent. once a general feel of what is wanted this post will be removed to help keep clutter down, thanks you

WheatBread

Postby WheatBread » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:45 am

I like the quick reference list but under the FAQ posts you have these mods in each section (WD21, R50, R51) when they don't pertain at all to the specific vehicle. Like the adding projectors to your fog light mod, this is for a R51 but is posted in under every model. I'm not saying remove them but maybe add the model that each link pertains to for each mod.

Return to “1986-1995 Pathfinder (WD21)”