>>>>>NEED HELP ASAP NEW PATHFINDER OWNER

Attack of the unibody snatchers! Styling and handling refined or bland? You decide.

Moderator: volvite

Ravie

>>>>>NEED HELP ASAP NEW PATHFINDER OWNER

Postby Ravie » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:40 am

EVERYONE I NEED SOME HELP, I AM ABOUT TO BUY A 99 PATHFINDER XE AND I NEED FOR SOMEONE TO LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS A GOOD IDEA OR NOT THE VEHICLE HAS 94000 MILES AND ALL THE OPTIONS HEATED SEATS, LEATHER SEATS, BOSE, MOON ROOF, ROOF RACK ETC ETC NOW IS THIS OPTIONS YOU WILL SEE ON AN XE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW :?:

fat_frog

Postby fat_frog » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:00 pm

What's the mechanical and body conditions? If they're both good, and that's the vehicle you like, why not go for it? It's a Nissan...should last a while...

Captain
Sponsored Member

Re: >>>>>NEED HELP ASAP NEW PATHFINDER OWNER

Postby Captain » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:33 pm

Ravie wrote:EVERYONE I NEED SOME HELP, I AM ABOUT TO BUY A 99 PATHFINDER XE AND I NEED FOR SOMEONE TO LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS A GOOD IDEA OR NOT THE VEHICLE HAS 94000 MILES AND ALL THE OPTIONS HEATED SEATS, LEATHER SEATS, BOSE, MOON ROOF, ROOF RACK ETC ETC NOW IS THIS OPTIONS YOU WILL SEE ON AN XE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW :?:
Hello and welcome. Please do not write in all CAPS. Typing in CAPS is a way of showing anger and a form of yelling. Start off by introducing your self.

AussieMatt

Postby AussieMatt » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:13 pm

I just bought a 98 Pathfinder with 150,000 miles.
Pay close attention to how the engine runs and sounds, how the suspension feels, how the transmission feels and check under the car and under the bonnet (hood) for leaks around the head and block.
If unsure take it in for a pre-purchase inspection. Well worth the $70 odd.

drevildog

Postby drevildog » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:31 pm

well it's all the same check the truck for damages, abuse, see if there is a maintenance history from a shop, check the fluids if they are fairly fresh , check the brakes, tires and most important listen to your gut feeling, if there's any doubt walk away. and more gadgets means more stuff that can break down. but for a pathfinder in general i'm sure you will be pleased

Return to “1996-2004 Pathfinder (R50)”