Floor and Cargo mats

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

SilverGhost

Postby SilverGhost » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:14 pm

[quote="NVSteve]I still say you must drive around with studded golf shoes, or at the very least, have a super twitchy foot.[/quote]

Say what you will, but the fact is there's nothing but Cole Haan's and New Balance tennies that have set foot in there. As for the twitchy foot, nothing but normal heel & toe-ing.

kev1n

Postby kev1n » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:09 pm

glad you posted that picture, quite honestly my OEM mats are getting worn out the exact same way, no hole or anything but a nice dig in that area for the heal. I think I will go with different brand of rubber mats

SPICOLI

Postby SPICOLI » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:53 am

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE. After I commented about how happy I was with my Nissan rubber mats, I went to my car to vacuum the floors. When I got to the drivers side mat, I noticed something outrageous. It was a tear/crack about 2-3inches in length in my floor mat. And I've only had the bloody things for only 4500kms. I went down to the dealer and lost it on them. Their response and I quote "I don't know if the rubber mats carry any warranty. I know the fabric mats are warrantied for 1 year /20K."
WTF???. Really. WTF??? No warranty??? I can't wait for their answer after they phone Nissan Canada to find out about the length of warranty. Unbelievable.

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:45 am

SilverGhost wrote: Say what you will, but the fact is there's nothing but Cole Haan's and New Balance tennies that have set foot in there. As for the twitchy foot, nothing but normal heel & toe-ing.
I'll have to keep an eye on mine then. 30k, mostly with dirt & small rocks constantly on the mats (until the girlfriend makes me clean them)-you'd think I'd be a prime candidate to wear out a hole or two.

Question is, are there any other thick rubber mats out there that will actually fit correctly? Are the all weather Weathertech mats similar?

SilverGhost

Postby SilverGhost » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:59 am

NVSteve wrote:Question is, are there any other thick rubber mats out there that will actually fit correctly? Are the all weather Weathertech mats similar?
I dunno. I've been looking at them, but 75 bucks for the fronts, or $120 or so for a full set, is pretty spendy.

SilverGhost

Postby SilverGhost » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:47 pm

NVSteve wrote:I snapped off one of my rear seatbelt holders (plastic) a couple weeks ago pulling out some large boxes, so I'm trying to figure out how to repair that one first.
Not meaning to hijack this thread, but the entire clip should be replaceable. I think it just snaps into a hole in the side trim panel.

Yep, I just checked Courtesy Parts. Part #88891X. Less than two bucks!

http://www.courtesyparts.com/pathfinder ... _6981.html

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:16 pm

SilverGhost wrote: Yep, I just checked Courtesy Parts. Part #88891X. Less than two bucks!
You are the MAN! I may have figured that one out on my own, but only after trying to glue the 3 pieces together & taking it out to the PF & trying to glue it to the interior. Thanks, you saved me a headache.

SilverGhost

Postby SilverGhost » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:02 pm

NVSteve wrote:Thanks, you saved me a headache.
De nada, amigo . . .

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”