New-B from Nv.

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

certz656

New-B from Nv.

Postby certz656 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:02 am

Hello from central Nevada. Sorry no pics yet, will post some when the weather is a little more picture friendly. Get this , we purchased a new 08 LE V8 4X4 in S. Carolina and drove it across country to Nevada.The price was worth the flight and drive,$27803.00. It had 9500 miles, manager miles, has nav, leather,towing, 4X4, just about everything that was available for 08, wish it had a power lift gate like our Edge. Driving cross country did show some of the few problems, a rattle near the right side base of winshield, thought it was the wiper but not so, hope to locate later. We drove thru all sorts of weather, ice, snow and rain, had use 4wheel auto much of the trip. Being a V8, I thought the fuel mileage would be much worse, we averaged 17.8 mpg from S. Carolina to Nevada,according to the trip computer, which was very close to hand calculations. We drove an average of 63mph, weather slowed us down a little, but we ran as high 75-85 mph, where possible, even ran up to just over 100mph for a short burst. I've had numerous Nissan products, 03 350Z, 06 350Z roadster, 06 XTerra, Currently an 07 Titan. I demo'ed a V8 Pathfinder a couple weeks before the purchase in Vegas and fellin love with power. I have noticed that that the steering is a bit twitchy, and pretty much rides like my Titan, which is to say truck like harsh over rough hiways and potholes., I kind of expected that, though my Xterra was a bit smoother. Anyway, I hope to gather more knowlege about this great vehicle and its abilities.

Triffid
Sponsored Member

Postby Triffid » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:20 pm

Welcome to the forums!...... Triffid

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”