05 Pathy torque shudder

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

snakerupa

05 Pathy torque shudder

Postby snakerupa » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:43 am

Seems there are some questioning the reliability of the 05/06 pathy's radiator. THEY ARE DEFECTIVE! I flushed trans 1K miles ago for 2nd time (have 99K on it). Used Matic S ($10.82/qt). Just noticed slight lock-up shudder. Drained fluid. Found it to be milky brown in color. Bypassed radiator cooler and flushed again with Matic S. Keeping fingers crossed. Nissan techs know of problem, Nissan Corp of America denies problem. Extended powertrain warranty DOES NOT cover problem because it is a result of a failed radiator, which is not under the powertrain warranty. Numerous cases found (2000+). I am a die-hard Nissan fan, but they should learn a lesson from Toyota and acknowledge the problem! I know this may ruffle some feathers, but please do your research before slamming me.

ByPath

Postby ByPath » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:14 am

you should definitely ruffle some feathers, they categorize it as a "radiator" problem when in fact it's a drive train problem. It's absolute bull crap that nissan points it to the radiator.

u have leverage with the toyota screw up, nissan has done so much more wrong with so much more un-reliable vehicles than toyota will ever do.

contact ghosn, contact nissan consumer dept, show em all these online evidence that points to one faulty part.

nissan will not want to take any chances with all this online documentation.

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”