WOT

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

mar1
Sponsored Member

WOT

Postby mar1 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:25 pm

read about the WOT upgrade over on the titan/armada forums.

if i start from a deadstop and floor it, it seems to have a nice "jump" when it hits approx. 3500 rpm (when it reaches around 40mph speed)

anyone here done it yet?

bbermann

Postby bbermann » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:37 am

I have had an interest in trying this also as the boost which kicks in at 40 MPH would be fun to feel sooner. There is a topic over at clubfrontier which gives a DIY without the expense of a tuner. I'm a little weak with the electrical speak so I'm not totally clued in as to the path.

Here is a post:

Mustard Is Correct, If You Remove The Abs Fuse You Have No Speed Sensor, No Mph, No Odometer. But Rather Than Pulling Fuse I Pinned Fuse Block, Ran An Inline 15amp Fuse To Still Protect Circuit And Ran A Ground Triggered Relay With Rocker Switch On The Dash. Even With A Tuner And Full Throttle, Turning Off Vdc, Abs Still Controls Wheel Spin To Certain Limits Or Amounts. Ie Even With Vdc Off, And Blower Either Brake Toqueing Or Standing On It.....it Would Spin, Power Down And Then Go Again. Taking Power Away From The Abs Module And All I Half To Do Now Is Stand On It And Anihilate The Tires....

Here is a link to the topic:

http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/f23/ ... ion-41421/

mar1
Sponsored Member

Postby mar1 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:29 pm

bbermann wrote: Mustard Is Correct, If You Remove The Abs Fuse You Have No Speed Sensor, No Mph, No Odometer.
thanks for the link, but im not entirely sure that sentence is true,

i sometimes remove the ABS fuse when i go offroading, and those stuff still work.

will try it out for the boost though.

cheers

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”