After Market Front Pipes inquiry

Attack of the unibody snatchers! Styling and handling refined or bland? You decide.

Moderator: volvite

RPPathfinder

After Market Front Pipes inquiry

Postby RPPathfinder » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:41 pm

Hi, I own a Nissan Pathfinder 1996 XE and she has been experiencing turbulence in her exhaust system. After diagnostic, it seems I needed to find a replacement part for the Front Pipe exhausts.

Back in the mid 90's to early 2000's replacement parts for the Nissan Pathfinder were aplenty but flash-forward 2010s, replacement parts for the Nissan Pathfinders are extinct here and I have called Nissan Philippines and they told me that they the main Japanese plant had stopped manufacturing parts and no longer ships parts.

All they have here are parts for the Nissan Patrol and Nissan X-Trail. So I decided to purchase online and after days of searching, I found this site and called the operator and the operator confirmed that they have the parts I needed and currently in stock and ready for shipping as per order and purchase.

They are Front Pipe by Replacement Parts Inc. and the here are the specs:

FRONT PIPE, ALUMINIZED STEEL, NATURAL FINISH -- 25 in. L x 6 in. W x 4 in. H; Header pipe from exhaust manifold to catalytic converter; A high quality, direct fit OE replacement front pipe; Features one-piece design that eliminates labor-intensive pipe bending, welding, and cutting; Engineered to provide excellent exhaust performance; Easy installation.

Fits: 4WD.
Material: Steel
Type: Oe Replacement

1996-1996: LE; All Engines;
#
1996-1996: SE; All Engines;
#
1996-1996: XE; All Engines;
#
1997-2000: LE; 6Cyl 3.3L;
#
1997-2000: SE; 6Cyl 3.3L;
#
1997-2000: XE; 6Cyl 3.3L;
Anyone have used this brand before? W ... preciated.

Return to “1996-2004 Pathfinder (R50)”