What color goes with tan?

Oh yeah, it's the geek bling with flashing lights, just can't get enough.

Moderator: volvite

Heavens_Soldier

What color goes with tan?

Postby Heavens_Soldier » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:57 pm

I have a tan leather interior in my 2006 Pathfinder and have some damage on some of my trim. My interior lights are blue and so is the color of my pathy. I was wondering what color dash/trim kit goes well with a tan interior? Does anyone have pics of trim kits that go well with tan? It has this silver color now but I want it to looker sharper than that. I will post pics later.

Can anyone help me? :?:

Storm4.0

Postby Storm4.0 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:19 am

http://www.wowtrim.com/Store/ProductDet ... temID=1539

Walnut Burl real wood trim would look freakin' beautiful! But it would take longer to get since it's a no stock item...... though it would be worth the wait :D

Oh, and you have to go to the main page to see the sample of Walnut Burl, the pathy photo shown is Medium Burl... it's ok, but rather typical color.

Heavens_Soldier

Postby Heavens_Soldier » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:55 pm

Thats is a very nice dash/trim kit. Think it would work with my overall theme of Blue and Chrome? The inside is a mixture of tan and black and the stock kinda silver plastic looking trim. I will up pics up shortly of what I have and kinda what I would like.

By the way thanks Storm4.0 for posting the site. It has some great kits.

jounderw

Postby jounderw » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:41 pm

I am picturing like a wood grain with tan - maybe some suede details if your budget allows. I love the look of wood grain in a car and think it immediately adds value as well of the feeling of luxury.
Last edited by jounderw on Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IcedTeasley

Postby IcedTeasley » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:03 pm

I love real brushed aluminum with tan leather. If you find a good looking kit real aluminum kit please let me know.

Return to “NAV/GPS/Audio/Electronics”