Love my Pathfinder!

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

ArmyPathfinder

Love my Pathfinder!

Postby ArmyPathfinder » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:00 pm

Hey Gang,

Just wanted to introduce myself and show some pics of my project and well my baby...

After coming back from a deployment I decided to purchase this beauty, though second hand, still holds its value...2007 Pathfinder SE in black...

First few changes were my headlights...Black housing with Angel eyes made by Anzo, with upgraded 20k HID's.

Second, changed the grill to an aftermarket blacked out grill...

My focus for this vehicle is to keep it all black, black rims blacked out lighting. Really nice sound system, maybe the subwoofers would be one of those stealth boxes, well two for both sides of its intended compartments.

I wanted to also do some engine work from engine to exhaust to cosmetics. My goal is to not look like one of those off roader but one of those nicely done cruisers, you know like a show car.

Though I do have a family, 2 very young kids along with my wife, I wanna keep it simple but yet still be able to break necks, which at this moment I already do.

Well here are my pics of the beginning of my project...Suggestions are extremely welcomed and actually encouraged, any advice towards my goal, manufacturers or hints to accomplish my goal would be awesome!...

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:50 am

welcome. nice grill

Triffid
Sponsored Member

Postby Triffid » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:21 am

Welcome to the forums!... Nice pics and thanks for your service!!...... Triffid

amour89

Grill

Postby amour89 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:00 pm

Where did you buy the grill?

ArmyPathfinder

Re: Grill

Postby ArmyPathfinder » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:41 am

amour89 wrote:Where did you buy the grill?
I purchased the Grill at www.carid.com, pretty neat site

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”