2005 Pathfinder LE window washer motor

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

Schmides

2005 Pathfinder LE window washer motor

Postby Schmides » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:51 pm

Has anyone replaced the window washer pump motor on a 05 Pathfinder? I've successfully removed the old pump and got a new replacement part but the new pump only has one outlet and the old one has two (one for rear washer, one for front washer). Everywhere I've looked online shows the same one outlet type pump as being the replacement part for an 05 Pathfinder but this clearly can't be the right part. For the life of me I can't find a pump motor anywhere online that shows two outlets on it.

Anyone experience this issue? Am I missing something here?

eieio
Sponsored Member

Postby eieio » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:12 pm

the picture in the service manual (page WW-30) appears to be a two outlet pump.
did you get the replacement pump from a Nissan dealer?

Schmides

Postby Schmides » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:29 pm

Nope. I got the part from a parts store. Everywhere I look online indicates that this single outlet pump is the replacement pump for an 05 Pathfinder though. I guess I'll have to contact a dealer to get the true part (and probably get charged triple the price). Very frustrating that these third party parts manufacturers would list a part as being the replacement for a certain make/model when in fact its not the right fit.

Npath

Postby Npath » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:33 pm

Schmides wrote:Nope. I got the part from a parts store. Everywhere I look online indicates that this single outlet pump is the replacement pump for an 05 Pathfinder though. I guess I'll have to contact a dealer to get the true part (and probably get charged triple the price). Very frustrating that these third party parts manufacturers would list a part as being the replacement for a certain make/model when in fact its not the right fit.
Call Lordco. They have about 90 stores located across BC. I don't know of a 1-800 number, but go to their website. They have lots of stuff from oem replacement parts to serious aftermarket accessories and parts.

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”