Airlift 25 bucks off

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

The_David

Airlift 25 bucks off

Postby The_David » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:54 pm

I just wanted to share this:
http://www.airliftcompany.com/rebate_AD-776.php
you have until the end of this month to qualify.

i'll be getting my Air Lift1000 of amazon for 84 bucks shipped unless anyone has found a better place to pick them up.

David

jlwardn

Postby jlwardn » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:34 pm

I already placed my order with Amazon(cheapest I have found) I went to Air Lift's website and started the rebate process. You can get the process going faster by doing their online registration. The last step online you will have to print out a form and send it in with your UPC. It is supposed to take 4-6 weeks from the process. The issue is the new form now states you have to send in the original receipts from BOTH the Air Lift 1000 and the compressor unit. No where in the original rebate form nor on their website does it state you have to buy Both the Air Lift 1000 and a compressor. I wrote the company an email and did not get a reply. I then called and l had to leave a message with the lady who handles the rebate questions. I did not get a reply. It has been 2 weeks without a response from them. I also did not receive my rebate money.....which they said would be 5-8 days if I did the online rebate submission. WTF. I am not happy. This is not acceptable from Air Lift.

The_David

Postby The_David » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:29 pm

Well that sucks...
Overall I hate mail in rebates.
I see they had the airlift in the picture, but I did not see where it mentioned BOTH.
Well, I guess let us know how it plays out.

jlwardn

Postby jlwardn » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:03 pm

I just got off the phone with Sierra at Air Lift. She is telling me there should not be a difference on the two forms. I qualify for the $25 rebate and only have to purchase the Air Lift 1000. She did track my rebate and says that it is in process and they are just waiting for me to send in the UPC.
Now I already sent it in on 12/29 so they should have it by now. I did notice they are using a 3rd party to process the rebate. If they follow the letter of the rebate form....it still might get kicked. Air Lift assured me that I would get paid. I was pleased with how she handled the call.

I would recommend everyone buy one using this rebate.....$89 - $25 is a great deal.

jlwardn

Postby jlwardn » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:59 am

Well it happened like I called it....my rebate got declined since the form specifically states you have to buy both the Air Lift and compressor at the same time.
I called the company and they are having all kinds of issues with this. They are trying to get the 3rd party rebate submission company to override what the form says. I was assured that I WOULD get my rebate......it just is starting to be a hassle

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”