Shrockworks parts for Pathy

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

V8Pathy

Shrockworks parts for Pathy

Postby V8Pathy » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:56 pm

Hello,

looking to add some Shrockworks parts to my Pathy 2008 V8. I don't see too many parts listed for our vehicle on their website (usually xterra, titan..)

Do you know which parts can be ordered and fit our SUVs ? looking for some protection plates underneath (same for V6 or V8 ? ) and front/rear bumpers ?

easy to install ? do they come painted ? and does the airbags still work after changing the front bumper ?

how easy is the install and do you need a lift to do it ?

thanks for the help !

goblue90

Re: Shrockworks parts for Pathy

Postby goblue90 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:27 pm

V8Pathy wrote:Hello,

looking to add some Shrockworks parts to my Pathy 2008 V8. I don't see too many parts listed for our vehicle on their website (usually xterra, titan..)

Do you know which parts can be ordered and fit our SUVs ? looking for some protection plates underneath (same for V6 or V8 ? ) and front/rear bumpers ?

easy to install ? do they come painted ? and does the airbags still work after changing the front bumper ?

how easy is the install and do you need a lift to do it ?

thanks for the help !
They do offer skid plates, a front bumper, and sliders for the Pathfinder. You won't find anything listed on their website so you'll need to call them. I have sliders from them sitting on my guest bed waiting to be installed (sometime in the spring when the snow is gone). I also have a front bumper on order which hopefully will be here in 2.5 more months (ordered ~2 weeks ago with an initial eta of 3 months). The sliders arrived 8 weeks after I ordered them.

Rragpoa on the forum has a shrocked V8 pathfinder minus the bumper (which he left on his 2005 Pathfinder). Here's a picture of his old Pathfinder:

http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewtopic. ... ight=#3832

Look at his last post here where he commented on the installation of the front bumper:

http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewtopic. ... ight=#4047

V8Pathy

Postby V8Pathy » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:54 am

thanks !

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”