New Owner - Connecticut

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

dpassino

New Owner - Connecticut

Postby dpassino » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:43 pm

Greetings from Connecticut!

I just bought a 2003 Pathfinder SE and will be driving off the dealer lot on Tuesday the 22nd! I'm very very excited. Unfortunately our bad winter weather is pretty much already over, I would have loved to have some fun in the snow.

This is my first 4x4 vehicle, so any advice, insights into common practices with 4x4 and what not is greatly welcomed and appreciated!

I'm coming from a 1999 Nissan Maxima which I've had to 10 years and loved, but was ready for something different. What is the most popular performance modifications does the Pathfinder community do?

She currently has Firestone Destination A/T on all wheels, anyone have any insight into those? Are the good? They have tons of tread left. I plan on doing light to moderate trailing/off-roading, snow as well as around the town and highway.

Thanks, can't wait to get on the road with her!!

Dan

Spanky66D

Welcome

Postby Spanky66D » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:33 am

I also live in CT and i had my fist bit of fun this year with all the snow we had i had a good chance too see what my truck can do!!! I loved it, While every body was getting stuck i was just crusin alone smiling..It was a great year in CT for 4x4.... I think where all done now, So i went out and bought me some new boots and rims for my truck .. wil be posting picks this week!!

As far as your tire,Firestone Destination A/T i look at them beforot e, the worst problem i heared was road noise.But hey your truck looks good.

QUOT: What is the most popular performance modifications does the Pathfinder community do? What ever comes to mind with these trucks, Thats the COOL PART

I got an 05 pathfinder,So i stated switching to led and wind deflectors and of course some new rims

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:54 pm

Welcome to the club. Good luck on the mods, and your Pathfinder looks like it's in real good shape. I wound't do anything with your tires until you either wear them out or lift/mod that requires you to upgrade your tires. It will just save you money in the long run.

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:24 am

welcome.

dpassino

Postby dpassino » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:32 am

Thanks! :) I'm picking her up tomorrow. I'm so anxious! We just got like 6" of snow today too. I wish I had her today!

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”