Radiator Replacement(s) - Trouble.

Anything automotive in nature, be it Nissan or one of those "other" manufacturers.

Moderator: volvite

danecamus

Radiator Replacement(s) - Trouble.

Postby danecamus » Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:58 am

To anyone out there,
I own since new an automatic R50 (2004), it's been serviced regularly at the Nissan dealer it was purchased from, and has just clocked 40.000 kms. (25.000 miles), however as I write it's having its third (#3) replacement radiator installed! Belive it or not, with just over 4 years old it will be wearing radiator number 4 all original Calsonic Kansei ones, and in every opportunity driving conditions have been very different from each other; the last one a few days ago happened while stopped at a red light at 9AM on a coolish morning without passengers or cargo. Truth be said, other than this annoying and expensive problem, I love my Pathfinder in every way, but regretfully its costing me a bundle, I am afraid to drive it anywhere and the dealer other than replace the radiator is unable to fix the problem, so unless someone is able to shine some light on what is causing all of this, I'll have no more remedy but to sell it which if you think about it is ludicrous. After the warranty expired the dealer left me hight and dry; I have tried to reach Nissan Japan to let them know of my troubles but I have been unsuccessful in getting through and with Nissan Mexico which is headquarters to Latin America (Chile) same thing.
I look forward to hearing from anyone with ideas. Thanks.

Return to “General Automotive”