No votes
Word of mouth
No votes

Total votes: 8

Captain
Sponsored Member

How did you find us? (TNP)

Postby Captain » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:47 am

Some of TNP members have been giving out card to PF for the transmission failures that some are getting. I wanted to see how members are finding us.

I was google. :shock: :shock:

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:27 am

Google worked for me. Found the forum prior to buying my 08 Pathfinder 2 years ago.

Oly 22

Postby Oly 22 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:17 pm

I was searching for modifications, I could do to my Pathfinder and found the site on Google, it's has been a lot help and I have learned a lot.

I am very curious to see how many people respond because of the business cards we have been leaving on their trucks. Hopefully, they get to this post and register their vote.

disallow
Site Admin

Postby disallow » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:13 am

Google for me shortly after buying our 05 in 08. I previously had a 98 Honda civic with some high miles on it, and found the google group very helpful. Always enjoyed doing things on my vehicles myself, at first out of necessity (no $$) but now its mostly because I feel I know more about the specific vehicle than the guy behind the counter at the dealer.

I do have a mechanic that specializes in imports that lives a couple miles from my house, but use him on very rare occasions only, plus he is usually super busy. His full time job is working at an acura dealer as a technician.

Return to “Comments & Suggestions”