Can you recommend a trunk organizer for a Path?

Upgrades and modifications to Trims, Seats, Carpets, Roof Racks, Panels, Dashboard, Bumpers, Rocksliders, Paint, Decals...

Moderator: volvite

impulsepath

Can you recommend a trunk organizer for a Path?

Postby impulsepath » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:17 pm

I am looking for a quality trunk organizer for my 2012 Path that will fold flat, but will also allow me to carry things in the house from my grocery store runs. It needs to be big/strong enough to hold jugs of milk, case of beer or whatever, but not too big so that it can not be carried by a single person. Something say 1ftx1ftx2ft with handles on the side that can fold flat and is rigid/sturdy enough to carry heavier things in. I would probably get two of those.
Something along these lines:
http://www.amazon.com/Rola-59000-M-O-V- ... cart_recs2

Oly 22

Postby Oly 22 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:02 pm

I use a Rubber Maid product, they do not fold flat but do have handles to carry them. They have rubber feet, on the bottom and do not slide on the carpet. With the rubber mat, I use the cargo net from keeping wandering around the back, while I drive. They fit perfectly, in the back, with the third row up. I keep my air compressor, trouble light, bottle jack, jumper cables, blanket and a bag with me PPE gear, in the them.

impulsepath

Postby impulsepath » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:48 am

That is a very nice setup. It is exactly what I am looking for minus the folding capability. I like how you can fit 3 across in the back behind the seat. I am having trouble locating the item online. Where did you buy it?

P.S. How do you post a picture like that (embedded)?

Oly 22

Postby Oly 22 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:07 am

Hey impulsepath,

I bought these at a store called Canadian Tire...it's a Canadian thing eh! :) Next time I am there, will see if I can get a part number off of one and post it for you. You could probably Google the number and find it that way.

As for posting a picture, you will need to join a web based picture hosting site, I use Photobucket, it's free. Upload your pictures to the site. When you type a message, you will notice the Img button just above the window you are typing in. Press the button and Image should have the back slash in the brackets. If not, you can manually insert the back slash. There might be a more efficient way of inserting a picture but this works for me.

Oly 22

Postby Oly 22 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:21 am

Just found it on line...http://canadiantire.circulaires.com/AST ... ?locale=en. Not sure if the part number is a store SKU number or the actual part number from Rubbermaid.

Calicajun

Postby Calicajun » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:44 am

Oly22, nice setup, that should work well for me when taking trips.

impulsepath

Postby impulsepath » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:25 pm

Thanks for the link. If I decide to go with these I will have to find them at a local retailer I think.

Thanks for the pic posting tips too.

BTW, I am very familiar with Canadian Tire. Been there many times, but not recently.
Oly 22 wrote:Hey impulsepath,

I bought these at a store called Canadian Tire...it's a Canadian thing eh! :) Next time I am there, will see if I can get a part number off of one and post it for you. You could probably Google the number and find it that way.

As for posting a picture, you will need to join a web based picture hosting site, I use Photobucket, it's free. Upload your pictures to the site. When you type a message, you will notice the Img button just above the window you are typing in. Press the button and Image should have the back slash in the brackets. If not, you can manually insert the back slash. There might be a more efficient way of inserting a picture but this works for me.

Oly 22

Postby Oly 22 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:28 pm

No worries, good luck with whatever way you go.

Zen_master

Postby Zen_master » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:01 pm

Oly 22 wrote:Just found it on line...http://canadiantire.circulaires.com/AST ... ?locale=en. Not sure if the part number is a store SKU number or the actual part number from Rubbermaid.
Nice find.

Return to “R51 Body Interior and Exterior”