new guy from nj

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Burton58

new guy from nj

Postby Burton58 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:42 pm

hi everyone. just picked up my first pathfinder yesterday for a daily driver. it's an 02 LE with 149k on it. i work for a nissan dealer and it was my bosses daughters car so it was a no brainer to buy it considering all the maintenance that has been done. paid $3500 for it :mrgreen:

i come from a long line of jeeps but cherokees get old driving long distances and i wanted something a little bit nicer.

this is my current offroader

my other stock cherokee which the GF drives

and my 55 cj5 in the background

looking forward to getting as much info as i can about my R50!

2537buzz

Re: new guy from nj

Postby 2537buzz » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:31 am

Burton58 wrote:hi everyone. just picked up my first pathfinder yesterday for a daily driver. it's an 02 LE with 149k on it. i work for a nissan dealer and it was my bosses daughters car so it was a no brainer to buy it considering all the maintenance that has been done. paid $3500 for it :mrgreen:

i come from a long line of jeeps but cherokees get old driving long distances and i wanted something a little bit nicer.

this is my current offroader

my other stock cherokee which the GF drives

Hey there I am from NJ too. Also just got my first Pathfinder. 2004 LE with 100,000 on it. Also lots of new stuff. I am new on here and not sure how to post pics. Your truck is beautiful. Good luck. Elaine

and my 55 cj5 in the background

looking forward to getting as much info as i can about my R50!

2537buzz

Postby 2537buzz » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:34 am

Hey there. I am also from NJ. New to the forum. Like you just got my first Pathfinder. It is an 04 LE. Had 100,000 on it mint. Just learning the forum, and not sure how to post pics yet. Beautiful truck you have, nice deal too. Good luck. Elaine

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”