guanella pass

Life on the road is what automobiles were made for, share your road trip stories and pictures here.

Moderator: volvite

doctahjones

guanella pass

Postby doctahjones » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:27 am

Wife's sister and her bf came to visit. among alot of other things, we took them up through georgetown to guanella (apparently pronounced gwen-ella) pass. wife and i will be going back there to hike around, it looks pretty great. i have a pano i need to stitch together...

wife's sister's bf's sister and fiance met up with us as well.

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:32 pm

Nice. Looks fun.

canderso

Postby canderso » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:57 pm

Doctah- very nice photos. Beautiful scenery. I really like the stance of your Path. Have approximately the same lift, except that I haven't upgraded the tires yet. It looks like you really get a bit more ground clearance with the tires.

What do you figure your measurement is from the ground to the bottom of the frame rails along the side of your truck?

NmexMAX

Postby NmexMAX » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:42 am

canderso wrote:Doctah- very nice photos. Beautiful scenery. I really like the stance of your Path. Have approximately the same lift, except that I haven't upgraded the tires yet. It looks like you really get a bit more ground clearance with the tires.
Yessir, doctah's Pathy is actually quite awesome.
canderso wrote:What do you figure your measurement is from the ground to the bottom of the frame rails along the side of your truck?
I'd also like to know the clearance from the ground to the front diff, or lowest point of the front suspension.

doctahjones

Postby doctahjones » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:19 am

awe gee thanks guys.

here, i put the info in another post

http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewtopic. ... 6507#56507

iheartmypathy

Postby iheartmypathy » Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:50 pm

that scenery is stunning! and as ive mentioned before somewhere, LOVE your truck!

Return to “Roaaad Trip!!!”