Announcement!

Regional discussions and Get Together organization Southwest. Wow is it hot states.

Moderator: volvite

06blackse

Announcement!

Postby 06blackse » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:32 pm

Hey every one! Very good news. We have formally organized a Utah club for Nissan off-roaders! We have chose the name United Nissan Off Road, we felt this best represents who we are since we are a group of Nissan enthusiasts who enjoy off roading together reguardless of whether you drive a Fronty, X, pathy or Titan. June 22nd run will be our first official run up the Forrest Lake Trail (see Utah Meet n Greet section for details) and we will have more details about the club at that time. Please attend if you can. In the meantime we have created a group page on Facebook, just search United Nissan Off Road and click join group! We are all really excited to finally get this going and look forward to seeing everyone at the up coming meet!

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:40 am

I think I had a PM from you, but I accidentally deleted everything in my inbox before I could read it. Hope the ride went well. Anyone from this forum show up? Any other place where info is going to be posted? I don't do Facebook.

06blackse

Postby 06blackse » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:46 am

No one from this forum came but we did have some from the xterra and frontier forums come, we would love to have some Pathfinders show up at our next trail run this month which should be somewhere around the third week of July, I will post up some information as we get it organized. I have posted on the Clubfrontier.org, Titantalk.com, thenewx.org, & here but if you know if any other members with pathfinders that are local please refer them to this thread or have them get a hold of me @ [email protected], also we will be emailing out a newsletter so if you would like to receive one please let me know via the email address above.

Thanks for the response and we look forward to seeing you at some future meets we have.

Return to “Southwest US”