Kelowna BC Canada (1998 pathfinder)

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Shadowville

Kelowna BC Canada (1998 pathfinder)

Postby Shadowville » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:13 pm

Hi there, New to the forum but am fairly comfortable with the way things work.

My name is Cam, I'm from Kelowna BC, Canada. I purchased a 1998 Nissan Pathfinder about a month ago from a dealership for about $1300.

I received it at this price since it needed some mechanical work done. I have undergone all the work and its a great vehicle with all taxes, parts, and no expense for labour I'm at around $2000.

I have always been a huge fan of upgrades to personalize a vehicle. I had noticed on the internet that the Japanese versions of the pathfinder are called Terranos, and seen a very nice Terrano with what looks to be a stock bodykit. I like the look but I was more interested in the Projector headlights it has on it. and perhaps if anyone knows if the 1997 nissan terrano's projectors would fit the pathfinder or if there are any reasons it wouldnt fit. also would be great if someone could shoot me in the direction of a company that sells them. Ive searched but had came up empty. I know forums hate when people ask before they search but I havnt got that far in the forum yet this has been my first stop :)

Thanks and everyone have a wonderful evening.
-Cam.

heres a picture of the terrano Image[/img][/code]

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:37 am

welcome.

forgottenzone

Postby forgottenzone » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:52 am

Welcome. I am sure if you post the questions in he right forum someone will shine in.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”