New member,, Hello to all..

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Macgomes

New member,, Hello to all..

Postby Macgomes » Tue May 07, 2019 11:28 pm

Hello everyone,,
My name is Macgomes and I'm from central California (San Luis Obispo area) and I just bought my very first Nissan vehicle, 05 LE Pathfinder.
showbox.bio/ tutuapp.uno/ vidmate.vet/
So far, she's been great. A few little things here and there but overall, she's in great shape.

I've already fixed the bad relay located on the subwoofer box and silicone the shit out of the dust covers....needles to say, they sound great now.

She's in need of new shocks....she has 138,xxx miles with the original shocks, lol....she rides like a Cadillac.

I plan to keep her geared toward street more than off-road...but she will definitely see the occasional road trip up to the sierras or the dunes. I already have a wish list but I'll be picking at it slowly....married man budget isn't to friendly.

Another thing I've noticed is a small leak coming from the top of the steering ram and there is also a bolt right on top of that ram that is completely out....I have no idea what it's for or why it's completely out....
Last edited by Macgomes on Thu May 16, 2019 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Wed May 08, 2019 8:05 am

Welcome to your new home away from home!! :D

larken

Postby larken » Wed May 08, 2019 10:19 am

Welcome to the fam. Enjoy your mod projects

palmerwmd
Site Admin

Postby palmerwmd » Wed May 08, 2019 1:35 pm

Oh and dont forget since you have an 05...:

http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewtopic.php?t=17198