2008 R51 Front Bumper Fit - Spoiler/airdam?

Upgrades and modifications to Trims, Seats, Carpets, Roof Racks, Panels, Dashboard, Bumpers, Rocksliders, Paint, Decals...

Moderator: volvite

KellyGee

2008 R51 Front Bumper Fit - Spoiler/airdam?

Postby KellyGee » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:33 pm

Hey Nissan Path Family,

So when I first purchased my Paddy several years ago, I got the dealership to replace the front bumper because as they were pulling it out for me to test drive, the decided to kiss a concrete barrier in the process and busted it. Sadly, I had to be out of town when we picked the car up and my wife was left with that task. Assuming the dealership did a good job on the bumper, we didn't take the time to inspect their work in detail. It wasn't until a few weeks later I noticed that he bumper didn't exactly fit. The spoiler/airdam on the passenger side is a good three inches lower than the one on the drivers side. After closer inspection the reason for this is that the spoiler/airdam is covering the tow loop and radiator bracket.

Questions:
Can this be fixed with a few hacks of a saw or will I need a whole new spoiler/airdam?

If I replace it, will I need to buy a whole new front bumper or can I get by with just a new spoiler/airdam?

Any help is most welcomed.
Thanks fam,

KG

Return to “R51 Body Interior and Exterior”