welp, after 1.5 years my plastidip'd wheels are finally starting to fail.
here's my original post back from sept '12:
it's starting with one of my wheels but it all are starting to get little cracks in the corners and such.
here's the biggest culprit:
it's peeling from the rim.
so i decided to use a razor and cut off the part that was peeling. it did leave a score mark in the rim (not sure if you can see it in the pic) :/
i then resprayed that area
and tried to cover up another area, but it didn't fare so well
and after a day of driving, the areas i tried to repair are now peeling off. guess i'll need to strip the whole thing and re-dip....or take them all off and powder coat....or just paint them myself...
still can't believe that 1st attempt lasted this long!