2007 Picnic at the Shore, Wildwood, NJ May 19

Life on the road is what automobiles were made for, share your road trip stories and pictures here.

Moderator: volvite

blink32
Sponsored Member

2007 Picnic at the Shore, Wildwood, NJ May 19

Postby blink32 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:02 am

Ok, so this was a post about a meet on May 19th in Turnersville, NJ. Turns out the dealership wouldn't give up the yard that day and to allow for more sponsors, vendors and possibly mobile dyno and the lot the date was moved into July (more info on ClubTitan.org in the NorthEast section if you want to know).

So now some of the people that had already taken time off and what not are heading down to Wildwood basically for Lunch. A number are heading down Friday and "camping" out at a Days Inn. The rest are showing Saturday just for a hang out and gab session and BS at the beach. I'll be heading down there probably friday night but not 100% on that. It is mostly Titans but who cares, its only like 11 of us. My Path will be there and another guys 07 Maxima. The people all are apparently real friendly according to my buddy with the Maxima who went to Paragon and a few other places with the same people when he had his Titan.

blink32
Sponsored Member

Postby blink32 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:56 am

Link to full details and to sign up to bring food/drinks if you'd like to go.

http://www.clubtitan.org/forums/showthread.php?t=30417

boogyman

Postby boogyman » Fri May 25, 2007 5:59 am

Hey Blink, how was the meet? My life has slowed down, since the little guy is more demanding. Will be 2 in august and already demanding attention. I can't say that it isn't fun though. Just wish I could get away to the shows and meets more often.

blink32
Sponsored Member

Postby blink32 » Fri May 25, 2007 6:36 am

Hey, I didn't get to go. All week I saw rain in the forcast so I wrote it off. Most of the guys going were staying in a hotel for the whole weekend and I didn't have the kind of time needed. Like you man, too much going on :)

I'm waiting for the big Turnersville meet. Maybe Dyno this POS. Or at-least get the 2degree tune.

Return to “Roaaad Trip!!!”