2nd time around

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

KptKrunch

2nd time around

Postby KptKrunch » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:13 pm

Hello all (long time since I've been here). Just replaced my 2000 SE Pathfinder with a 2003. My 2000 was T-boned on Dec 21 during a snow storm. Body wasn't hurt too bad, but the front suspension was wrecked so it was written off.

It was a great truck that I kept in tip top shape, oh she had her scars here and there but I'll miss her all the same.

I was able to get a hold of a 2003, she has a bit more mileage on her than my 2000 but I'll get her in tip top shape and keep her there. She has a few more bells and whistles than the 2000, especially like the 4 auto vs. 4-wheel drive for my highway drives that can get icy, and the VDC for the rear. And that engine - wow - huge improvement over the old girl.

Will need a balljoint though, serpentine belt, and need to replace a few bulbs. I think the struts and CV joints are good, the WW fluid is leaking a bit, only from the neck so I'll see if I can repair it with some resin or something. Considering the mileage on her though (123,000 miles) I think it's in really good shape.

Triffid
Sponsored Member

Postby Triffid » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:49 am

Welcome to the forums!...... Triffid

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”