WeatherTech FloorLiners

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

SilverGhost

WeatherTech FloorLiners

Postby SilverGhost » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:47 pm

Thinking about replacing my Nissan all-weather floor mats with Weathertech FloorLiners. Damn, those things are spendy (1.8 Benjamin's for the front and second row set)! Already have the two-piece cargo liner, so W/T's seem a logical choice. If I decide to pull the trigger, the Nissan all-weathers will be up for grabs in this form.

Anybody get these yet? If so, steer me to a deal I can't refuse.

NVRDONE

Postby NVRDONE » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:31 pm

I've gon them in my '06 & have had them in other vehicles. I love 'em.
Got mine from autoanything.com

G35TR

Re: WeatherTech FloorLiners

Postby G35TR » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:56 pm

SilverGhost wrote:Thinking about replacing my Nissan all-weather floor mats with Weathertech FloorLiners. Damn, those things are spendy (1.8 Benjamin's for the front and second row set)! Already have the two-piece cargo liner, so W/T's seem a logical choice. If I decide to pull the trigger, the Nissan all-weathers will be up for grabs in this form.

Damn, I'd buy your Nissan's off of you, but I have the gray interior :(

Plngeek

Postby Plngeek » Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:20 pm

I've got them in my '05, and have both those and the cargo mat in my wife's '07 Rav4. We love them and with a 3-1/2 yo and an 18month old, they've saved both cars a couple of times. Next on my list is the WT Cargoliner for the PF. I'm tired of everything flying around my trunk with every slight exertion of a fraction of a g.

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:25 am

SilverGhost wrote:Thinking about replacing my Nissan all-weather floor mats with Weathertech FloorLiners. Damn, those things are spendy (1.8 Benjamin's for the front and second row set)! Already have the two-piece cargo liner, so W/T's seem a logical choice. If I decide to pull the trigger, the Nissan all-weathers will be up for grabs in this form.

You have the Nissan "all-weathers," as in the rubber mats? What don't you like about them? I love the things. Get 'em filled with crap, pull them out and hose them off. I've got the weathertech cargo liner & it seems to do the job well. I did cut off the front and back lips on the thing because they jost got in the way, but otherwise I've liked it.

00void

Postby 00void » Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:06 am

I have the Weathertech liners in my truck now and i love them. i like the fact that they're almost buckets rather than mats and the plastic used to construct them seems MUCH sturdier and primed for abuse than my Toyota all-weather mats for my 4Runner.

i don't think you'd regret getting the liners at all. i just got for the front and rear and skipped on the cargo area section.

Sven1olaf

Postby Sven1olaf » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:36 pm

i just got the whole package for myself for christmas. they have already proven worthwile, the salt/sludge/snow combo gathered in the easily cleaned liners is amazing.

Stew

Postby Stew » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:26 pm

Got the WT cargoliner as well. Anybody do any mods (pics?)to it to secure/anchor it to the latches in the trunk? Recommendations?

cbacarisse

Postby cbacarisse » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:40 am

I just installed the Weathertech front and second row in my 10 SE. I did not get the digital cut models. The cargo mat is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

KEVSTER

Postby KEVSTER » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:38 pm

G35TR wrote:

Damn, I'd buy your Nissan's off of you, but I have the gray interior :(
:arrow: I have the OEM Nissan winter mats for the front and rear. BRAND NEW 2nd row, front used last year winter 3 months only. all 3 mats are 4 sale. I have not used this 2nd row mat at all in charcoal color or steel-gray color. Will sell, UPS shipping, make me offer include shipping in offer, I may sell if price is right, I do PAYPAL.

cbacarisse

Postby cbacarisse » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:57 pm

I got my Weathertech cargo mat in today and am very pleased. I've been using the Weathertech mats now for a couple of weeks in my wife's Ford Freestyle and My Pathfinder, I really like them. Much better than I thought.

Mikesan

Postby Mikesan » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:44 am

just placed the order for the digital fit front and second row set for my '10. $188 shipped. Not much when you think of how much nicer they will protect the carpet below.

Plngeek

Postby Plngeek » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:49 am

I have the DigitalFits in my '05, and just picked up the cargomat for it last week. We now have a full set of Weathertechs in the PF and my wife's Rav4 and love them. When you have 2 kids under the age of 5, there's no telling what will land on your floors. :) The cargomat also helps stop things from sliding around. which I'm loving since the PF is the worst car I've ever had when it came to having a slick trunk floor.

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”