Not your everyday pathfinder

Oh yeah, it's the geek bling with flashing lights, just can't get enough.

Moderator: volvite

ConstantNRG

Not your everyday pathfinder

Postby ConstantNRG » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:22 pm

Whats up everybody?

I'm a newbie here but definatley not a newbie to the pathfinder. so i just wanted to show you guys where Ive been at so you know a lil bit about where im coming from on these forums. From the first day i picked up my truck i had to take it apart and mod away. from there i caught the illness and have pretty much touched every aspect of the car at least once. I had built the system once and was happy with it, but eventually bugged out because it just wasnt enough, so now im rebuilding.

These pictures are just a few to show you guys what stage im at right now and where im going with this. The front stage is pretty much done and now im working on the trunk.

Here is a pic of the dash. I remolded the center piece to include two 7" monitors one for nav/dvd and the other for backup camera/dvd. I also added a 6" screen in each visor and a 10" screen where the front lights and map pocket were. I also added the bluetooth controller and 4 switched for fog lights, strobes, neon and the rear view camera. the radio sits where the heater controls once were, which have now been relocated to the glovebox as seen below

I also molded a dual gauge pod on the drivers side a pillar for a boost gauge and egt(exhaust gas temp). These are for the stillen supercharger which is on the way!

I also am working on a set of new headlights being that the stock ones are very umm chromey? I molded a set or hella projectors and a set of piaas into the factory reflectors so well see what happens once i finish those. Should be soon, im working on painting them right now so once im done ill put some pics up, but here is one before paint

V8Pathy

Postby V8Pathy » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:30 pm

cool stuff !

Fofiddy

Postby Fofiddy » Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:38 pm

NRG looks like you shot the grill with black paint from that pic? Did you, if so post some more pics I've been wanting to spray my Storm Grey XE's grill and mirrors since day one.

ConstantNRG

Postby ConstantNRG » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:25 pm

yea, i painted it body color and totally changed the look of the front end. I'd say it was probably one of the cheapest mods i did and the most effective. If your interested i have an extra grill shell so you can have it painted and swap yours without driving a couple days without a grill. Let me know if your interested and ill ship it out to you. If you want i can even have it sprayed for you too

holler @ me :D

p.s. Ill shoot some more pics of the grill and front end once i get back to the shop in the morning

Fofiddy

Postby Fofiddy » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:05 pm

NRG, yous my new best friend :D
Heck yeah I want one sprayed in Storm Grey, Send me a PM and let me know what the damage is. I'm in CT so I could even pick it up, check out your audio install and projectors in person. BTW love the center stack would like to do something similar in mine. I installed a DD DVD player in mine but could really use a little visor to keep it from getting washed out in really bright sunlight. That and I'm a little put off with how everything lines up.

boogyman

Postby boogyman » Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:13 am

WCC has nothing on your setup. Mad Mike should be jealous. Your Pathy looks nice without being overdone. I'm sure it helps having a shop to do your work in. You may have 1 to many monitors up front, but the molded dash looks great.

ConstantNRG

Postby ConstantNRG » Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:37 am

lol, you can never have enough monitors :D

thanks tho, i spent countless hours sanding that piece. so happy to be done with that!

and fofiddy check your pms :D

RacerZX
Site Admin

Postby RacerZX » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:35 am

Fantastic to have another forum member seriously tweaking their truck, looks great! You are going to love the supercharger, hehehee... :D

ConstantNRG

Postby ConstantNRG » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:50 am

thanks racerzx!

I cant wait to get that s/c in my hands!!!!!

OurPathfinder

Postby OurPathfinder » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:19 pm

Money to burn.... :)

Return to “NAV/GPS/Audio/Electronics”