Russian roads and offroad

Amateur Photographer? Us too. Post your latest choice shots, doesn't necessarily have to be automotive related.

Moderator: volvite

yarilo

Russian roads and offroad

Postby yarilo » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:44 am

Some interesting pictures, road and offroad related:

Tried to reach other side, but unfortunately, taken from Tourists echo..

Who said - impossible to pull out manually?

I did it!

Russia motherland of Nissans :-)

.Copyright - all those guys participated.

Makc

P.S. I can continue to place such photos, if interesting...

boogyman

Postby boogyman » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:38 pm

The more pictures the better. Gives me something to do when it's slow at work. The one picture looks like Shemp from the 3 stooges tried to play tree tag.

V8Pathy

Postby V8Pathy » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:16 pm

cool stuff..more pics ! lots of new Pathfinder ( 2005+) in Russia ?

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:19 am

That's exactly the kind of stuff I've seen elsewhere on the web, but could never understand the Russian text. Having seen hundreds, if not thousands, of such photos, I'm inclined to believe that a) there is only mud in Russia or b) all the guys with 4x4s just tend to enjoy mud more than dirt.

Interesting to see what people do in other parts of the world for fun. If they ever build that bridge across the Bering Strait, I'll drive over and meet you in Siberia.

yarilo

Postby yarilo » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:30 am

Yes, in Russia Pathfinder one of the most popular offroad cars together with X-Trail and Qashkai (Rogue) but we have no X-Terra :-(

If you wish to buy Pathfinder you should usually order it and only after 3-5 months you will get it. Also, don't forget about prices in Russia - 30-40% more expensive than in USA :cry:

Makc

Fofiddy

Postby Fofiddy » Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:16 pm

True there is a premium for the Russian path (made in Barcelona?) but you also get (in my opinion) a better vehicle. Heartier rear end and suspension, optional TD which I would kill for even though we have some of the lowest gas prices on the planet... I believe you guys get power folding mirrors with signals the HIDs available and a lot more accesories available. I really haven't seen any pictures of Euro stripper Pathies like my XE/S

Return to “Photo Gallery”