Free Shipping from Nissanpart4u.com

Anything automotive in nature, be it Nissan or one of those "other" manufacturers.

Moderator: volvite

blink32
Sponsored Member

Free Shipping from Nissanpart4u.com

Postby blink32 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:24 am

Anyone else who has used these guys probably already got the e-mail where the dummies put everyones e-mail address in their TO: field. Anyways, if you use the discount code "ship" on orders over $199.00 you will get free shipping.

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:53 am

I ran across a link for that site just a week or so ago. Probably here. Since I'm looking for a sunroof wind deflector, I looked it up on their site. I noticed quite a few of their offerings, at least those I am familiar with price-wise, are far more expensive than even the local dealer. Have you ever ordered anything from these guys? Thanks for the heads up-it's always good to hear about deals & promos.

blink32
Sponsored Member

Postby blink32 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:24 am

Interesting, I see the exact opposite for me. Looking at my notes I keep about purchases/price comparisons they are consistently lower than others like CourtesyParts and nissanonlineparts.com and my local dealership parts department. I need to live near you or you need to give up the goods on what sites you use. :) I did notice that prices in general have gone up on their site. I suspect this is to finance the "free shipping". IE: the 7pin tow harness used to be listed as $45.92, while the others ranged (still do) from 54, 55 up to 59 for the dealer but I see it today as $50.49. :-/

I've actually used them quite a bit and have nothing bad to say. Every order was correct, always within the expected time frame. Every time I called my order in the guys were courteous and helpful. I've probably made 3 if not 4 orders.

Seriously though, if you order somewhere else post it up. I wouldn't mind saving some bux. :)
Last edited by blink32 on Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

V8Pathy

Postby V8Pathy » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:15 pm

thanks for the coupon code :D

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:51 pm

Blink,

Now I have no clue. I thought the site you posted was the one that I visited recently, but I can't really tell because they all look so similar. Are those "sale" prices they have advertised really a sale, or just their regular prices with the use of "sale" as a marketing tool?

Since I'm in the market for one, let's look at the pricing for the sunroof/moonroof wind deflector:

Courtesy $69.16
my local Nissan $73.00
Nissanpart4u $63.96 sale, $79.00 regular

If the their sale price is just their every day price, then they will get my business. I checked out a number of different items & compared prices. Pretty much the same results. So, if Nissanpart4u is always that low, then they smoke the competition.

blink32
Sponsored Member

Postby blink32 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:08 pm

Yea, they have always beat any other site I visited by several dollars.

The regular prices they post are the List price I always get quoted any any of my local dealers (I never catch a break with them for some reason). I can't remember if they always called their discount price the "sale price" but it is forever low and their Every Day price. Again, for some reason I have noticed that stuff I keep track of the price on is now a few dollars higher than the last time I wrote the price down but still beats the comp.

Something else some people may not know but could come in handy. http://www.yournissanparts.com out of South Jersey, while not the cheapest, will put anything you want to buy up on the website for you to order over the internet. They will also give you the internet discount on phone in orders. When I called in to order some parts to replace a head gasket on my Sentra something was up with their ordering system where they couldn't place my order in the regular system but could put the parts up online and I could do a web order. Ended up being the most convenient and guaranteed option for me to order online, pay NJ sales tax and drive to pick them up.

Return to “General Automotive”