Superchips tuner - group buy 20% discount now available

The Gas and Diesel Engines - VQ40De, VK56DE, YD25DDTi, V9X, Transmission, Transfer Case, Oil, Differentials, Axles, Exhaust...

Moderator: volvite

bigriver

Postby bigriver » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:36 pm

they ship from florida via ups. ground shipping is covered til 12/23/08, but you would pay for brokerage and import duties if any.

i only used the gas saver for a little while but noticed improved city mileage of 1-2 mpg.

disallow
Site Admin

Postby disallow » Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:15 pm

bigriver wrote:they ship from florida via ups. ground shipping is covered til 12/23/08, but you would pay for brokerage and import duties if any.

i only used the gas saver for a little while but noticed improved city mileage of 1-2 mpg.
do you know the country of origin? (probably china). Matters for the duty. I may just send to a service in the US that accepts packages and go pick it up since I am less than 1 hour away. Make a trip of it and won't pay any duty and tax since it would be in my limit.

disallow
Site Admin

Postby disallow » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:06 am

disallow wrote:
bigriver wrote:they ship from florida via ups. ground shipping is covered til 12/23/08, but you would pay for brokerage and import duties if any.

do you know the country of origin? (probably china). Matters for the duty. I may just send to a service in the US that accepts packages and go pick it up since I am less than 1 hour away. Make a trip of it and won't pay any duty and tax since it would be in my limit.
ordered it, found a service in the US that will receive packages for me. Its cheaper this way.

bigriver

Postby bigriver » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:01 am

20% discount still available and free shipping too. send me a pm to get in on this deal direct from www.superchips.com

Return to “R51 Engine, Driveline and Powertrain”