Sorta new member post(been here a month or so):

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

hpc3

Sorta new member post(been here a month or so):

Postby hpc3 » Sat May 19, 2007 7:52 pm

Here's our new one...

Hasn't been the easiest car purchase yet. Still waiting on the dealer to fix the paint flaws in the rear bumper, and the hole in the center 2nd row seat, both present at delivery.

Shifter cable popped off on day 7 of ownership(iirc) stranding me and the two kids. Was towed back to dealer and fixed the following day. No cost to me other than inconvenience.

Broke the bottom driver's kick plate somehow, cracked about 4" from the front door vertical bend. Have yet to figure out how we did this... was not there at delivery.

Dealer gave me the wrong iPod gateway PN, figured that out after install. Did that installation twice.

But... really like it for the most part. With all the initial little issues though this particular Nissan(4th one I've purchased, same dealer for all 4) has not been particularly easy. Will be three weeks old this Tuesday... still waiting on my dealer to ressolve the final issues. I have my survey sitting here with me as well... patiently waiting on the outcome.

My other car is an '01 Audi S4 that I ordered and I've pretty much had apart 2-3x already. She's quite healthy running a "Stg3" kit with about 450-460chp and 480ft lbs on 93oct. Bought the Pathy as the "reliable" family car, need to tow with it as well. Hope I haven't made a mistake lol.

I'll give to the community here. The minute I can find a CAN program to play with the Nissan interfaces I'll start posting on the electronic modifications. Audi has been doing CAN since '99 and there is a ton of data/stuff you can learn from with the right interface. Fingers X'ed that I'll find some software to allow me to play. My Audi VagCom PC tool already allows me to log/graph/troubleshoot OBDII things on this truck, so 1/2 way there.

bodyjohn

Re: Sorta new member post(been here a month or so):

Postby bodyjohn » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:41 am

hpc3 wrote:Here's our new one...

Hasn't been the easiest car purchase yet. Still waiting on the dealer to fix the paint flaws in the rear bumper, and the hole in the center 2nd row seat, both present at delivery.

Shifter cable popped off on day 7 of ownership(iirc) stranding me and the two kids. Was towed back to dealer and fixed the following day. No cost to me other than inconvenience.

Broke the bottom driver's kick plate somehow, cracked about 4" from the front door vertical bend. Have yet to figure out how we did this... was not there at delivery.

Dealer gave me the wrong iPod gateway PN, figured that out after install. Did that installation twice.

But... really like it for the most part. With all the initial little issues though this particular Nissan(4th one I've purchased, same dealer for all 4) has not been particularly easy. Will be three weeks old this Tuesday... still waiting on my dealer to ressolve the final issues. I have my survey sitting here with me as well... patiently waiting on the outcome.

My other car is an '01 Audi S4 that I ordered and I've pretty much had apart 2-3x already. She's quite healthy running a "Stg3" kit with about 450-460chp and 480ft lbs on 93oct. Bought the Pathy as the "reliable" family car, need to tow with it as well. Hope I haven't made a mistake lol.

I'll give to the community here. The minute I can find a CAN program to play with the Nissan interfaces I'll start posting on the electronic modifications. Audi has been doing CAN since '99 and there is a ton of data/stuff you can learn from with the right interface. Fingers X'ed that I'll find some software to allow me to play. My Audi VagCom PC tool already allows me to log/graph/troubleshoot OBDII things on this truck, so 1/2 way there.
welcome newbie.s

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”