biggest tire i can fit.....

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

pathygirl

biggest tire i can fit.....

Postby pathygirl » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:08 pm

hi all. i have an 09 s and i was wondering what the largest tire i could fit is, without modification. can i go up at all? also, if anyone has lifted an 09....how much did it cost? i spend no real time offroad at all (it is a 2wd), i just like the way it looks, lol.

oxoxoxo

MonkeyMike

Re: biggest tire i can fit.....

Postby MonkeyMike » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:31 am

pathygirl wrote:hi all. i have an 09 s and i was wondering what the largest tire i could fit is, without modification. can i go up at all? also, if anyone has lifted an 09....how much did it cost? i spend no real time offroad at all (it is a 2wd), i just like the way it looks, lol.

oxoxoxo
i see you threw the same question in another post about wheels, so i wont answer it here...
as for the lift, really the only good option right now is the old man emu (OME) lift kit. http://www.rocky-road.com/pathfindersus.html
the site is pretty bad, but the products are good. (they have a bit of other stuff for the PF too) the lift is listed as 05-06, but i know it fits through the 08 model year. i dont think there is anything different with the 09's, but if i were you, i would investigate further before i plunk down the cash on a lift.
i have not done this lift, but others here have, and i think they always say it is about $1K when it is all said and done.

oh, and welcome to the site.

~mike

pathygirl

Re: biggest tire i can fit.....

Postby pathygirl » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:19 am

MonkeyMike wrote:
pathygirl wrote:hi all. i have an 09 s and i was wondering what the largest tire i could fit is, without modification. can i go up at all? also, if anyone has lifted an 09....how much did it cost? i spend no real time offroad at all (it is a 2wd), i just like the way it looks, lol.

oxoxoxo
i see you threw the same question in another post about wheels, so i wont answer it here...
as for the lift, really the only good option right now is the old man emu (OME) lift kit. http://www.rocky-road.com/pathfindersus.html
the site is pretty bad, but the products are good. (they have a bit of other stuff for the PF too) the lift is listed as 05-06, but i know it fits through the 08 model year. i dont think there is anything different with the 09's, but if i were you, i would investigate further before i plunk down the cash on a lift.
i have not done this lift, but others here have, and i think they always say it is about $1K when it is all said and done.

oh, and welcome to the site.

~mike
thank you...and thank you! ;)

macbell7

Postby macbell7 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:52 am

I think its 265/75 16 without any rubbing. OME is a good option or Rancho puts out a 2-3" lift a local shop quoted me about $450 installed. Shop around and see what you find.

pathygirl

Postby pathygirl » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:49 am

macbell7 wrote:I think its 265/75 16 without any rubbing. OME is a good option or Rancho puts out a 2-3" lift a local shop quoted me about $450 installed. Shop around and see what you find.

i'll do that! thanks!

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”